Pescara Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
ZTL Areas (AR)
Pescara restricted area (ZTL 1 Pescara) covers all the historic center and its boundary concerns:
- Via Mazzini (included excpted from via Poerio to via Forti)
- Corso Vittorio Emanule II (escluso)
- Via Milano (incuded from via Roma to via Mazzini)
- Via Trieste (esclusa)
- Via Fabrizi (esclusa)
- Viale Regina Margherita (excluded)
Pescara environmental ZTL concerns the following streets:
- Via De Amicis (from Via Regina Elena to Piazza Martiri Pennesi),
- V.le Regina Margherita (from Via Muzii to C.so Umberto i)
- Via Mazzini intersection viale Regina Margherita
- Via Piave intersection viale Regina Margherita
- Via Trento intersection via Fabrizi
- Via Umbria intersection via Trieste
- Via Firenze intersection via Trieste
- Via Milano intersection via Emilia
- Via Roma intersection via Fabrizi (uscita)
- Via Mazzini intersection via Poerio (uscita)
- Via Roma intersection Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- Corso Umberto I intersection Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- Via Piave intersection Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- Via Mazzini intersection Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
Access to Pescara environmental ZTL is watched by 2 cameras located in:
- Via Muzii intersection viale Regina Margherita
- Via Regina Elena intersection vial De Amicis
There is also a camera in gate Piazza Muzii pedestrian area.
ZTL working time and days
Pescara ZTL works every day from 0.00 to 24.00.
Via Milano, hill side (from Via Emilia to Via Trieste) and all Via Emilia ZTL works from 20,00 fino to 9,00 am.Pescara environmental ZTL works on Sundays and on not Working Days from 16.00 to 20.00; it doesn't work from 8th Dicember to 6th January.
In Pescara Restricted Area (Pescara ZTL ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
Zero Emmission vehicles can be authorized to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Pescara ZTL without any authorization:
2) Bycicles; elettric Vehicles;
3) Disabled people with a registered disabled persons badge;
4) Taxi, NCC;
5) Hotel guests;
7) Delivery goods by Bycicles;
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Pescara ZTL:
2) Private car park owners;
3) Residents, private car owners;
4) Public utilities;
5) Delivery jewels;
6) Shops, move ;
8) Disabled people;
9) Home care;
Il) Investigator ;
Time for loading and unloading goods
In Pescara ZTL can enter for delivering goods only cargo-bike, bycicles and electric vehicles.
In P.zza Sacro Cuore, you can enter with vehicles under 35 q only from 6,00 to 9,00.
You need to inform Local Police (the free number 800822690) before entrance in Restrict Area.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- Disabled permit.
Hotel guests access
Hotel Guests lacated inside Pescara ZTL can:
- use the shorter route to reach hotel: they must booked hotels;
- parking no longer than 15 minutes for loading and unloading luggage.
- disabled people
- weddings and funerals
Local Police Pescara
Located in Via del Circuito n. 26.
Phone (free number): 800 822 690