Otranto Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
ZTL Areas (AR)
In Otranto there are 3 ZTL:
- ZTL Nord
- ZTL Sud
- ZTL - APU Center
Sud ZTL&covers all Historic center and Borgomonte zone , via San Francesco di Paola, via Donna Caterina, piazza De Donno, via De Donno, via XXV Aprile.
Center ZTL concerns the following streets:: Via Lungomare Terra d'Otranto (between piazza De Donno and via Ten. Eula), via Idro and Via Colombo
- via San Francesco di Paola;
- via Capuccini.
- VIA CAPPUCCINI (between via Aldo Moro and via Punta), VIA PUNTA VIA LUMGOMARE KENNEDY E VIA P. PRESBITERO (between via Lungomare Kennedy and via San Giovanni Paolo II) from 15 June to 15 September from 20.00 to 07.00.
- VIA LUNGOMARE TERRA D'OTRANTO (between via Ten. Eula and via P. Presbitero) and VIA TEN. EULA from 15 June to 15 September from 20.00 to 07.00.
- VIA DE DOMINICIS and VICO KENNEDY from 15 June to 15 September from 0.00 to 24.00
- Historic Centre everydays from 0.00 to 24.00,except via Delle Torri working h24 from 01 June to 15 September and only on Sunday and on Not working days from 16 September to 31 May;
- BORGOMENTE everydays from 0.00 to 24.00
- VIA SAN FRANCESCO DI PAOLA (between a piazza De Gasperi and via Donna Caterina) and VIA DONNA CATERINA from 15 June to 15 September from 18.00 to 07.00.
- PIAZZA DE DONNO from 15 June to 15 September from 20.00 to 07.00.
- VIA XXV APRILE from 15 June to 15 September from 14.00 to 07.00.
- VIA DE DONNO from 15 June to 15 September from 18.00 to 07.00.
- VIA LUNGOMARE TERRA D'OTRANTO (between piazza De Donno and via Ten. Eula) E VIA IDRO from 01/06 to 30/09 from 07.00 to 14,00 z.t.l.and from 14,00 to 07,00 a.p.u.; from 01/10 to 31/05 from 14,00 of Saturday to 07,00 of Monday and on Not working Days a.p.u..
- VIA C. COLOMBO: everydays, from 07.00 to 14,00 z.t.l. and from 14,00 to 07,00 a.p.u.
In Otranto Restricted Area (Otranto ZTL ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Otranto ZTL:
- Car park owners;
- Hotel guests;
- Public services;
- Public transport;
- Taxi and NCC;
- Delivery goods;
- Disabled people;
If they need to enter without any authorization they have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since they entered.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time entrance,
- Disabled permit
- going to office located in Otranto alla via 800 Martiri open:
- From Monday to Friday from 09,00 to 12,00
- On Tuesday from 16,30 to 19,00
- mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- pec p.m..email@example.com;
- fax 0836.805115.
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police. within 48 hours since you entered and fill in the application.
located in via 800 Martiri,
- from Monday to Friday from 09,00 to 12,00
- on Tuesday from 16,30 to 19,00; −
fax number 0836.805115.
Phone number 0836-801735