Taranto Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
Time for loading and unloading goods
If I got into ZTL without any permission, is it possible to revoke the fine ?
ZTL Areas (AR)
In Taranto there are two pedestrian area and a Limited traffic Zone (ZTL).
Taranto Quartiere Borgo pedestrian area (APU Taranto Quartiere Borgo) concerns the following streets of the historic center:
- VIA DI PALMA, from Piazza M. Immacolata – via Duca degli Abruzzi (excluded crossing with Via Pupino, Via Nitti, Via Cavallotti);
- PIAZZA MARIA IMMACOLATA;
- VIA D'AQUINO, from piazza M. Immacolata – to via Cavour (excluded crossing with Via Acclavio, Via De Cesare, Via Giovinazzi );
- VIA BERARDI, from via Anfiteatro to piazza M. Immacolata;
- VIA MIGNOGNA, from piazza M.Immacolata to Corso Umberto;
- VIA MASSARI, from via Anfiteatro to piazza Giovanni XXIII (enforcement gate);
- PIAZZA GIOVANNI XXIII.
Taranto via Duomo pedestrian area (APU Taranto via Duomo) concerns the following streets of the historic center: via Duomo from Piazza Castello to Piazza San Francesco (excluded).
Taranto restricted area (ZTL Taranto) covers all the historic center and its boundary concerns: PIAZZA CASTELLO – PENDIO LA RICCIA – VIA DI MEZZO – POSTIERLA VIA NUOVA – VIA GIOVANNI PAISIELLO – VIA SAN FRANCESCO – PIAZZA SAN FRANCESCO (included)It includes Via Duomo and narrow streets too: Vico Sant'Agostino, Vicoletto Sant'Agostino, Vico Casalino, Vico Gagliardi, Vico Calò, Postierla Immacolata, Vico Statte, Vico Casale, Postierla Nuova, Vico Pontescuro, Vico Serafico, Vicoletto Serafico, Vico Galeota, Vico Carmine, Piazza San Francesco e Via San Francesco.
Access to Taranto ZTL is watched by 1 camera located in VIA DUOMO, near Via Paisiello.
Taranto Old city ZTL works every day from 07.00 to 22.00.
In Taranto Restricted Area (Taranto ZTL ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Taranto APU:
- Police and Emergency vehicles;
- Loading waste.
The following kinds of people can enter in Taranto ZTL without authorization:
- Public Administration;
- Public transport;
- Public utilities;
- Disabled people;
- Loading waste and cleaning streets;
- Visiting Doctors;
- Wedding vehicles.
- Private car park owners;
- Shop keepers inside ZTL;
- Delivery goods;
If you want to get a permit to enter, you must fill in the application and send it choosing among:
- Delivering to chief of local police;
- Sending by mail to 'Ufficio Rilascio Permessi Corsie Preferenziali – Z.T.L. e A.P.U, c/o Comando Polizia Locale, Via Acton, 77 – CAP 74026 – Taranto
- Sending an e-mail to p.m..firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending a PEC to p.m..email@example.com
- Local police office;
- mail to ; Comando Polizia Locale, Via Acton, 77 – CAP 74026 – Taranto
- e-mail: p.m..firstname.lastname@example.org
- PEC : p.m..email@example.com
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
Via Acton, 77 – CAP 74026 – Taranto
Phone : 099 7323204
PEC : p.m..firstname.lastname@example.org
Update Date: 03/06/2016
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Regulation not available
Lascia un commento