Agropoli ZTL: Map, Time, Gates, Parkings
ZTL Areas (AR)
Agropoli restricted area (ZTL Agropoli) is divided into these different areas:
- ZTL A1 concerning: Via E. Di Sergio, Via San Giovanni, Piazza Umberto I°, Via Borgo Nuovo, Via Fortino;
- ZTL A2 concerning: Via Carmine Rossi from road to the Castle Castello,untill Via Emanuele di Sergio , Via Canova, remaining via C. Rossi between intersection with via F. Surmonte and road to the Castlel;
- ZTL D1 concerning Via Turati, Via Pascoli, Via Matteotti;
- ZTL E concerning: Via Bellini, Via Granatelle (between via San Francesco and Via Ruocco);
- APU concerning: Piazza V. Veneto, Corso Garibaldi, Via F. Patella, Via Piave (between Piazza V. Veneto to n. 30), Via Simeoni, Via Crispi, Via Q. Sella, Via Carducci, Via Monti e Via Amendola. Piazzetta della Mercanzia, Via Caduti di Nassiryia, Piazza Della Repubblica;
- ZTL B concerning via Ten. G. Landolfi, intero tratto, Piazza S. Severino, via Baracca, via Carmine Rossi from via F. Surmonte to piazza V. Veneto;
- ZTL C concerning via F. Gioia and via Mazzini from via F. Gioia to piazza della Mercanzia;
- ZTL C1 concerning : via dei Mille, via Martiri Cilentani, via Cavour and via Mazzini from via F. Gioia to via dei Mille.
Where enforced cameras are
Access to Agropoli ZTL is watched by 4 cameras located in:
- via Flavio Gioia (not working);
- via Amendola;
- Piazza Vittorio Veneto;
- via Carmine Rossi
ZTL working time and days
Agropoli ZTL works everyday from 0.00 to 24.00 except ZTL E, concerning Via Bellini, Via Granatelle (between via San Francesco and Via Ruocco) that works:
- On Working days from 20,00 to 08, 00,
- On Day before not working days and on Not working days from 00,00 to 24,00.
In Agropoli Restricted Area (Agropoli ZTL ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kind of people can get authorization to enter in Agropoli ZTL:
- Delivery goods;
- Authorized people.
Time for loading and unloading goods
Authorized vehicles can deliver goods in Agropoli ZTL from 6,00 to 10,00 and from 14,00 to 17,00 .
If you need to enter we advice to contact Local Police.
If you need to enter we advice to contact the Hotels or Local Police.
Located in: Piazza Della Repubblica, 3 - Agropoli
Phone: 0974 827416 - 0974 827424 Fax: +0974 827145
Email: PEO email@example.com ; PEC firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening time: On Monday and on Fridaye from 10:00 to 12:00 - On Tuesdaya and on Thursday from 15:30 to 17:30
Update Date: 28/12/2019
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Decree not available
Regulation not available