Aversa Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
ZTL Areas (AR)
Aversa restricted area (ZTL Aversa) concerns the following streets of the historic center: vie Mazzini, Sant'Anna, Vittorio Veneto, via Gasparini e piazza della Libertà
- Via Roma (between Via Raffaello and Via Gaetano Andreozzi),
- Via Lamarmora (between Via Raffaele Cadorna and Via Roma),
- Via Cesare Battisti (between Via Roma and Via Solferino),
- Vicoletto delle Vergini (between Via Roma and Via Raffaele Cadorna),
- Via Nicolò Iommelli (between Via Roma and Via Solferino),
- Via Magenta (between Via Solferino and Via Roma),
- Via Cavour (between Via Roma and Via Raffaele Cadorna),
- Via Vittorio Emanuele (between Viale Giolitti and Via Roma),
- Via Giuseppe Garibaldi (between Piazza Vittorio Emanuele and Via Roma),
- Piazza Municipio
- Via del Seggio included the two crossing road on the right side (between Via Roma and Via Sant'Andrea),
- Via Guglielmo Sanfelice (between Via del Seggio and Via Roma)
- Via San Francesco (between Via Guglielmo Sanfelice and Piazza Principe Amedeo).
Where enforced cameras are
Access to Aversa ZTL is watched by 6 cameras located in:
- Via Roma, intersection with Via Raffaello;
- Via Roma, intersection with Via Gaetano Andreozzi;
- Via Magenta intersection with Via Solferino;
- Via Giuseppe Garibaldi intersection with Piazza Vittorio Emanuele;
- Via Alessandro La Marmora intersection with Via Raffaele Cadorna;
- Via Vittorio Emanuele intersection with Viale Giolitti.
ZTL working time and days
Aversa ZTL gates work:
- via Roma
- From Monday to Friday from 17,00 to 22;
- On Saturday from 10 to13 and from 17 to 2.00;
- On Sunday and on Not Working Days from 10 to13 and from 17 to 24.
- via di Lamarmora, via Magenta, Via Garibaldi, via Cavour e Piazza Municipio On Saturday, on Sunday and on Not Working Days from 17.00 to 2.000
- Via Seggio iOn Thursday, On Friday, on Saturday and on Friday from 19.00 to 2.00 .
In Aversa Restricted Area (Aversa ZTL ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Aversa ZTL:
- home owners in ztl
- Private car park owners;
- Visiting Doctors;
- Car park owners;
- Disabled people;
- Doctors on call;
- Driving Schools;
- Funeral companies;
- Emergency vehicles;
- Jewel agents;
- Loading waste;
- Mail services;
- Public Administration;
- Public interest;
- Public services;
- Public transport;
- Public utilities;
- Shop keepers inside ZTL;
- Taxi and NCC;
Time for loading and unloading goods
When Aversa doesn't work, it is possible to deliver goods.
If you need to enter we advice to contact Local Police.
You must fill in the application and send it to Local Police located in Via San Lorenzo n. 19.
For more information phone to o 081-9791611.
Hotel guests access We don't know any exceptions about hotel guests inside LZTL.
located in :Via San Lorenzo n. 19
Update Date: 20/07/2020
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Decree not available
Regulation not available