Imola Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
ZTL Areas (AR)
Imola restricted area (ZTL Imola) concerns the following streets of the historic center:
- Piazza della Conciliazione;
- via Emilia, from via Don Bughetti to via XX Settembre;
- vicolo Inferno;
- via Orsini, from via Emilia to via Quarto;
- vicolo Olivo;
- vicolo Stagni;
- via L. Fontana;
- via XX Settembre;
- via S. Pier Grisologo;
- via Giudei.
Imola Pedestrian area concerns the following streets:
- Piazza Matteotti;
- Piazza Gramsci;
- Piazza Caduti per la Libertà;
- Via Emilia, (from via Selice to via Morelli and from via XX settembre to via Morelli);
- Via Aldrovandi;
- Via Vaini;
- Via Pirazzoli;
- Via Farsetti;
- Via Barbieri;
- Via Appia (from via Cavour to via Emilia);
- Via Mazzini (from via Emilia to via Mameli);
- Vicolo Troni
- ZTL - via Emilia Ovest intersection Via Don Bughetti (gate Bughetti);
- AP - via Appia intersection Via Cavour (gate Cavour) ;
- AP - via Emilia Est intersection Via Selice (gate Selice);
- AP - via Emilia Est intersection Via Morelli (gate Morelli).
- AP - Via Appia intersection via Galeati (gate Galeati).
ZTL working time and days
Imola ZTL works every day from 0.00 to 24.00.
In Imola Restricted Area (Imola ZTL ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Imola ZTL:
- Residents with park
- Delivery goods
- Shop keepers inside ZTL
- in ZTL: 6,00- 10,30 / 13,30-16,30 / 20,00-21,30
- in AP: 6,00- 09,00 / 13,30-16,00
In Z.T.L. and AP you can park no longer than 15 minutes.
Different rules are possible for:
- medical goods
- home delivery food
- other authorized by local police.
There are 2 cases:
- disabled resident in Imola
- disabled not resident in Imola
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since you entered.