La Spezia Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
ZTL Areas (AR)
La Spezia restricted area called 'torretto' (ZTL La Spezia) concerns the following streets:
- Viale Giuseppe Mazzini ( between Via Massimo D’Azeglio and Via Luigi Cadorna)
- Via Armando Diaz (between Viale Italia and Via Domenico Chiodo)
- Via Chiodo ( between Via Persio and Piazza Verdi)
- Via Niccolò Tommaseo ( between Via Domenico Chiodo and Via G. Mazzini)
- Via Don Giovanni Minzoni (between Via Luigi Cadorna and Via Massimo D’Azeglio)
- Via D’Azeglio (between Via G. Mazzini and Via Don Giovanni Minzoni)
- Via Alessandro Manzoni (between Via Domenico Chiodo and Via G. Mazzini)
- Via Ceccardo Ceccardi di Roccatagliata (between Via Don Giovanni Minzoni and Via G. Mazzini)
- Via Manfredo da Passano (between Via Domenico Chiodo and Viale G. Mazzini)
- Via Luigi Cadorna ( between Via Domenico Chiodo and Viale G. Mazzini)
- Largo Giordano Bruno
- Via Manzoni ,
- Via Fazio all'intersection with via Aulo Flacco Persio,
- Via Domenico Chiodo all'intersection with via Aulo Flacco Persio,
- Viale Giuseppe Mazzini all'intersection with via Massimo D’Azeglio,
- Viale Italia all'intersection with Via Armando Diaz.
ZTL working time and days
La Spezia ZTL works every day from 0.00 to 24.00.
In La Spezia Restricted Area (La Spezia ZTL ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in La Spezia ZTL:
- Stated by law;
- Private car park owners;
- Delivery goods;
- Disabled people.
- Municipality office located in P.zza Europa n.1,
- Local Police chief located in via Lamarmora 18,
- e-mail email@example.com.
They must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time entrance,
- Disabled permit.
It is working the green number 800178488 for disabled people, too.
- daily ticket free from charge (1 a week)
- weekly permit 5,00 Euro
- monthy permit 10,00 Euro
- yearly permit 60,00 Euro