Pavia Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
ZTL Areas (AR)
Pavia restricted area (ZTL Pavia) concerns the following streets of the historic center: Strada Nuova e Corso Cavour - Mazzini and their crossing streets
It is divided into three different areas with different rules.
- Blue zone: Pedestrian area
- Azure area: can enter only authorized vehicles, park forbidden
- Green zone: can enter and park only authorized vehicles
- Piazza Berengario 2 (direction Via Sant'Ennodio coming from Viale Lungo Ticino Sforza);
- Via Reziaintersection Viale Lungo Ticino Visconti;
- Strada Nuova 1 intersection Via Cavagna San Giuliani;
- Strada Nuova 126/bintersection Via Malaspina;
- Via Malaspina 2 intersection Piazza Italia;
- Corso Cavour 38intersection Via Fratelli Cremona;
- Corso Mazzini 9/A intersection Via Defendente Sacchi;
- Via XX Settembre intersection Piazza Petrarca;
- Via Luigi Porta intersection Via Ressi;
- Via Lanfranco 10direction Piazza Botta;
- Via Porta Calcinara 17/b direction Via Cossa;
- Via Bernardino da Feltre;
- Via Ressi;
- Via Rotari ;
- Via Valla;
- corso Carlo Alberto intersection Defendente Sacchi;
- via Carpanelli.
ZTL working time and days
Pavia ZTL works every day from 0.00 to 24.00.
In Pavia Restricted Area (Pavia ZTL ), any kind of vehicles without any authorization can't enter, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
Police, fire fighters, Ambulancess can enter il Pavia ZTL and Pavia pdestrian area without any permit.
Public utilities, cleaning streets, loading waste, mail , can enter in Pavia ZTL without any limit. They have restriction in pedestrian area .
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Pavia ZTL:
- park owner
- visiting doctors
- company working for local administration
- food in ZTL
- food out ZTL nad ZSR
- Sales agent
- funeral company
- delivery perishable goods
- working vehicles
- from 7.00 to 10.30
- from 14.30 to 16.00
Vehicles for disabled people can always enter in Pavia ZTL.
If they need to enter without authorization they have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since you entered.
They must give the following information to strong>free number 800896940 working from 0.00 to 24.00 :
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- disable permit
You can give infomation by fax : 0382545844 or mail : email@example.com, too.
- delivery goods with vehicles under 35 q
- delivery goods vehiles under 35 q
- delivery goods vehiles over 75 q
You must attach the following documentazion
- Copy of vehicle registration
- bank guaranty