Ascoli Piceno ZTL: map, time, gates, parking
ZTL Areas (AR)
Ascoli Piceno restricted area (ZTL Ascoli Piceno) covers a part of the historic center.vie Mazzini, Sant'Anna, Vittorio Veneto, via Gasparini e piazza della Libertà
Where enforced cameras are
Access to Ascoli Piceno ZTL is watched by 5 cameras located in:
- Varco Carmine (located in C.so Mazzini intersection Piazza Matteotti)
- Varco Bonaccorsi (located in P.zza Viola, intersection Via Bonaccorsi)
- Varco Mazzini (located in via Mazzini, intersection via Trento e Trieste)
- Varco Mercantini (located in Via Mercantini, intersection Via Palestro)
- Varco Cairoli (located in Via Cairoli, intersection Via Marucci)
- Varco via dei Tessitori (located in via dei Tessitori intersectionn Lungotronto Bartolomei)
ZTL working time and days
Ascoli Piceno ZTL works everyday :
- from 0.00 to 5.00
- from 9.00 to 12.45
- from15.30 to 24.00
In Ascoli Piceno Restricted Area (Ascoli Piceno ZTL ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Ascoli Piceno ZTL without any authorization:
- Public administration;
- Disabled people;
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Ascoli Piceno ZTL:
- Car park owners;
- Delivery goods;
- Home care;
- Home care;
- Hotel guests;
- Jewels sales agents;
- Sales agents;
Time for loading and unloading goods
When Ascoli Piceno doesn't work, it is possible to deliver goods.
It is possible to get a permit to enter with different time slot.
If you need to enter you must fill in the application and send it to Local Police. within 48 hours since you entered.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- Disabled permit
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
Local Police. may give temporary access authorizations in Ascoli Piceno Restricted Area after production of motion for these reasons:
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police. within 48 hours since you entered.
via Marcello Federici, 80.
from Monday to Friday from 9 to 12
On Thursday and on Tuesday from 15 to 18
On Saturday from 9 to 12.00
Piazza Arringo 7
From Monday to Friday from 10 to 12
On Tuesday and on Thursday from 15.30 to 17
On Saturday from 09.30 to 12.00