Iesi Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
ZTL Areas (AR)
Jesi has 3 Restrict areas (ZTL Jesi):
- ZTL Corso Matteotti
- ZTL Pergolesi
- ZTL San Pietro
Since 20/03/2012 Corso Matteotti e piazza della Repubblica are pedestrian areas.
Full pedestrian area concerns the following streets and places:
- Via Mazzini (from Corso Matteotti to Via XV Settembre);
- Via Baligani;
- Arco Bisaccioni;
- Via Giorgini;
- Via Vicenza (from Vicolo Santa Chiara to Corso Matteotti);
- Via San Nicolò (from Vicolo Santa Chiara to Corso Matteotti);
- Piazza Pergolesi (from Via XV Settembre to Corso Matteotti);
- Via XV Settembre (from Via Mazzini to Piazza della Repubblica).
Partial pedestrian area concerns the following streets and places:
- Corso Matteotti (from Via Palestro to Via Ex Appannaggio excluded Via Ex Appannaggio (escluded) e Piazza della Repubblica included );
- Via Saffi;
- Via Angeloni;
- Via Grizio;
- Via Montebello;
- Via dell'Asilo (from Corso Matteotti to Via G. Bruno);
- part of Piazza della Repubblica ;
- Vicolo del Teatro;
- Via G. Bruno (from Via dell'Asilo to Corso Matteotti ( Arco Clementino side).
- Via Andrea da Jesi (enter ZTL San Pietro)
- Porta Bersaglieri (enter ZTL Pergolesi)
- Corso Matteotti (enter ZTL Matteotti)
ZTL working time and days
Jesi ZTLs work every day from 0.00 to 24.00.
Full Pedestrian area works every day from 0.00 to 24.00
Partial pedestrian area works every day from 9,30 to 14,00 and from 16,00 to 22,00 ( to 24,00 from 1 June to 15 September).
In Iesi Restricted Area (Iesi ZTL ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Iesi ZTL without any authorization:
- Public transport
- Taxi and NCC
- Mail vehicles
- Loading waste
- Public services
- Delivery goods
The following kinds of people can get a two years permit to enter in Iesi ZTL:
- Private car park owners
- Sales agents
- Jewel agents
- Court office
The following kinds of people can get a yearly permit to enter in Iesi ZTL:
- Bringing Students
- Bringing children to gym
The following kinds of people can enter in Iesi ZTL giving plate number:
- Disabled people
- Delivery goods
- Art. 13 of ZTL rule vehicles
Authorized vehicles can deliver goods on working days in Iesi Corso Matteotti ZTL: from 22,00 to 9,30 and from 14,90 to 16,00.
It isn't necessary a permit.
You must tell number plate by this application.
If you want to get a permit you must fill in the application and send it by fax to number 0731 538330 or by mail to Comune di Jesi - Sportello Unico Servizi - Piazza Spontini 8 - 60035 Jesi.
If you change your number plate you must call before the entrance to green number 800.801.762.
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
You must ask permit, at least, one day before your entrance.Local Police may give temporary access authorizations in Iesi Restricted Area after production of motion.
Sportello Unico Servizi Jesi (S.U.S.J.)
Sede: Piazza Spontini, 8 - Jesi
Fax: 0731 538249
opening time :
- from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 13.30
- On Thursday from 15.30 to 18.30 (Thursday closed from 1 July to 31 Agost)
- On Saturday from 9.30 to 12.30