Cefalù Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
ZTL Areas (AR)
Cefalù restricted area (ZTL Cefalù) is divided into three different areas:
- ZTL 1 its boundary concerns: Via Giudecca (between strada dalla Cabina elettrica to con Via Candeloro, Via Candeloro, Via Porpora, Via Pier, Via Bordonaro, Piazza Marina, Via V.Emanuele (since to via Gioieni), Via Gioieni, Via M. degli Angeli, Via Costa, C/le Neglia, Vicolo Purgatorio, V/lo Re, V/lo Carmine Papa, V/lo Proto, V/lo Osnao, Via Caracciolo, C/le Bellipanni, C/le Padre Camillo, V/lo F. Danna, V/lo Castelli, Via Lo Duca, V.lo Velasco, Via Passafiume, Piazzetta Santa Croce, Via Francavilla, C.le Guercio, Salita delle pecore, Via Misuraca, Piazza Duomo, Via Seminario, Corso Ruggero (between via M. degli Angeli to Via C.O. di Bordonaro), Via Veterani, Via Porto Salvo Via Mandralisca, Via XXV Novembre;
- Z.T.L. 2 its boundary concerns: Piazza Diaz – Via G. Matteotti – Via Carrettieri – Via M. castelli – Via Sandeschi – Piazza Garibaldi – Via Umberto I° (between Piazza Garibaldi and Via Umberto I°) – Corso Ruggero (fino alla confluenza con Via N. Botta) – Via Spinuzza – Salita Saraceni – Via Carbonari – Via G. Amendola – Via Vanni – Via N. Botta – Via V. Emanuele (between Via N. Botta and Via Spinuzza – Piazza Bagni di Cicerone – Via Porta Ossuna;
- Z.T.L. 3 concerning Lungomare G. Giardina (between Piazza C. Colombo and Via Archimede)
Where enforced cameras are
Access to Cefalù ZTL is watched by 5 cameras located in:
- Corso Ruggero
- Via Porta Giudecca
- Piazza Diaz
- Via Umberto I
- Piazza Cristoforo Colombo
Cefalu ZTL works everyday from 0.00 to 24.00.
In Cefalù Restricted Area (Cefalù ZTL ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Cefalù ZTL:
- Authorized by law;
- Private car park owners;
- home care
- Visiting doctors
- Wedding and funerals
- Urgent services
- Delivery goods;
- Pregnant women;
- Disabled people;
- Hotel guests.
Time for loading and unloading goods
Authorized vehicles can deliver goods in Cefalù ZTL from 05:00 to 09:30 and from 14:00 to 16:00.
They must run across the follow street:
a) Via Matteotti, Piazza Garibaldi, Via Spinuzza, Via Vittorio Emanuele, Piazza Colombo;
b) Via Matteotti, Piazza Garibaldi, Via Umberto I (sud side), Via Via Mazzini.
If you need to enter we advice to contact Local Police. within 48 hours since you entered.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- Disabled permit
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
Local Police. may give temporary access authorizations in Cefalù Restricted Area after production of motion.
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police. within 48 hours since you entered.
Address: via del Faro 10
Phone 0921/420704 0921/420104