Perugia Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
ZTL Areas (AR)
Perugia restricted area (ZTL Perugia) is divided into two different areas.
- Centro storico
- Corso Garibaldi - Tempio
Perugia restricted area (ZTL Perugia) covers all the historic center and its boundary concerns: via Pascoli, via XIV settembre, via Pompeo Pellini, viale Antinori except Via Masi, Via Indipendenza and piazza Italia.
Corso Garibaldi restricted area (ZTL Perugia) concerns the following streets:via del Tempio, via Garibaldi from piazza Fortebraccio to via Sperandio and all crossing Corso Garibaldi streets.
Since 1° may 2016 is operating Corso Bersaglieri ZTL.
- Corso Cavour (enter)
- Via della Sposa (enter)
- Via delle Conce (exit)
- Via Cesare Battisti (enter)
- Via Roscetto (enter)
- Via Garibaldi (enter)
- Via Cesare Battisti (exit)
- Via Ulisse Rocchi (exit)
- Via Bartolo (exit)
- Via dell'Asino (exit)
- Via Campo Battaglia (enter)
- Via Garibaldi (exit)
- Via Pascoli (exit)
- Via S, Sebastiano (enter)
- Via Appia (enter)
- Via Appia (exit)
- Corso Garibaldi (opoosite direction)
- Via Fanti (enter)
- Via Del Parione (enter)
- Via Bonazzi (enter)
- Via Baglioni (enter)
ZTL working time and days
Perugia ZTL works:
- from Monday to Friday from 0:00 to 13:00
- On Saturday, on Sunday and on Not Working days from 0:00 to 7:00
Via Masi gate doesn't also work from 10.00 to 13.00 but you can reach only Piazza Italia
via del Roscetto gate works every day from 0:00 to 16:00 and from 20:00 to 24:00
- On working day from 14,00 to 21,00
- On not working days from 0,00 to 24,00
In Perugia Restricted Area (Perugia ZTL ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
Motorcycles and scooters can reach reserved parking in ZTL located in via Indipendenza, Via Masi, Via Fanti and Piazza Morlacchi. They must get the following route :
- via Masi, via Fanti and came back;
- via Masi, viale Indipendenza, piazza Italia and came back;
- via Masi, viale Indipendenza, via Bonazzi, via Caporali, Piazza Mariotti, via delle Forze;
- via Battisti, piazza Cavallotti, piazza Morlacchi, via Guardabassi, via Francolina, piazza San Paolo, via dei Priori, piazza San Francesco, via Pascoli;
- via della Sposa, piazza San Francesco, via Pascoli.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Perugia ZTL:
- Private Park owners;
- Visiting Doctors;
- Public utilities;
- Vehicles for disabled people with a registered disabled persons badge;
- Hotel guests;
- Delivery perishable goods;
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Perugia ZTL from 6.00 t 0 13.00:
- Sales agent;
- Driving Schools;
- Analitycal laboratory;
- Estate agents;
- Cleaning Company.
If you want enter in Perugia ZTL and you are resident in Perugia, you must fill in the application.Vehicles for disabled people can always enter in Perugia ZTL.
If they need to enter, we advice to contact Local Police
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
We don't have any notice about temporary permit to access in Perugia Restricted Area.
phone 075.5775378 - phone 075.5772338 (from 12.00 to 13.30)
On Monday and Wednesday 15.15 - 16.45
Informatio by phone from Monday to Friday from 12.00 to 13.30
Daily permit office