Cervia Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
ZTL Areas (AR)
In Cervia there are a Pedestrian Area and 3 ZTL.
-C.so G. Mazzini from Via XX Settembre to Via A. Ressi and Via G. Savonarola;
-C.so G. Mazzini from Via G. Bruno to Via L. Mazzolani and Via XX Settembre
ZTL CERVIA CENTER
-C.so G. Mazzini from V.le della Stazione to V.le dei Mille and Via XX Settembre;
-Corso G. Mazzini from Via XX Settembre to Via Circ.ne L. Sacchetti;
-Via XX Settembre, Via A. Ressi, Via L. Mazzolani, Via G. Savonarola, Via G. Bruno, V.lo San Francesco;
ZTL CERVIA PORTO CANALE
- V.le N. Sauro from C.so Cavour to Via T. Bonaldo;
- Piazzale Maffei;
-Via Evangelisti from V.le N. Sauro, P.zza Costa and P.le Maffei;
- MILANO MARITTIMA ZTL
- V.le A. Gramsci from V.le Corsica and P.le Primo Maggio;
- V.le Romagna from V.le Milano and V.le Bologna.
ZTL - MILANO MARITTIMA LUNGOMARE
-All the streert between Viale Due Giugno and the beach: Spalato, Forlì, Zara, Corsica, Cadorna,Toti, Baracca, Spontini and Cimarosa.
- via Nazario Sauro in Cervia
- corso Mazzini in Cervia
- viale Gramsci in Milano Marittima
- viale Spalato Lungomare in Milano Marittima
- via Forlì Lungomare in Milano Marittima
- via Zara Lungomare in Milano Marittima
- via Corsica Lungomare in Milano Marittima
- via Cadorna Lungomare in Milano Marittima
- via Toti Lungomare in Milano Marittima
- via Baracca Lungomare in Milano Marittima
- via Spontini Lungomare in Milano Marittima
- via Cimarosa Lungomare in Milano Marittima
ZTL working time and days
Cervia ZTL works every day from 0.00 to 24.00.
Milano Marittima Lungomare ZTL works from 0.00 to 24.00:
- On Saturday and on Sunday from 20 June to 30 September
- Every days from 1 to 31 August
In Cervia Restricted Area (Cervia ZTL ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
Zero Emmission vehicles can be authorized to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Cervia ZTL without any authorization, (they must tell their number plate) :
- Police and military;
-First aid and Civil Protection;
-Taxi, NCC, and Public transport.
The following kinds of people can enter in APU (Corso G. Mazzini nel tratto compreso all'interno del quadrilatero della Via XX Settembre - Piazza Garibaldi) ZTL :
- Pedestrians and Bycicles
- Electric scooters
- Disabled people;
- Emergency vehicles;
- Residents or Dimorants
- Demostrate needs;
- Daily permits.
Authorized vehicles can deliver goods in Cervia via mazzini APU ZTL: from 07:00 to 09:00.
If you need to enter without any authorization you have to inform Local Police within 5 days since you entered.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- your disabled permit
Hotel guests can enter in Lungomare ZTL in Milano Marittima for loading and unloading luggage.
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police (phone 0544/979278) within 5 days since you entered by mail or fax.